Once again, Bloktoberfest is partnering with Philadelphia’s own Bella Vista Beer Distributor to bring you an unparalleled selection of craft beer by breweries from around the country. Keep your eye on this space as the festival approaches for a list of the different brands and types we expect to have on tap throughout the day, but rest assured, there will be something to suit each and every palette, including cider options for gluten-free drinkers.
UPDATE: 2012 Beer List posted here.
Beer will be available at several different locations spread out across the festival’s four blocks, including our Express Beer Zone designed to minimize waiting lines and ensure that your next beer is never more than a minute or two away. The staff of Bella Vista will be delivering kegs direct from their warehouse at 11th and Fitzwater continuously throughout the day, so the suds will be pouring without interruption from start to finish, guaranteed.
IN ORDER TO DRINK BEER AT BLOKTOBERFEST, OR ENTER ANY BEER SERVICE AREA, YOU MUST:
- Show a valid 21+ ID
- Be wearing a Beer Bracelet (non-transferable)
- A Beer Bracelet is $15 online/$20 day of, and comes with 3 drink tickets.
- A Bonus Beer Bracelet is $25 online/$30 day of, and comes with 5 drink tickets.
- 1 drink ticket = 1 beer of any kind on tap at Bloktoberfest.
- Have a Beer Bracelet and want additional drink tickets? They’re $5 each at the event.
- Beer Bracelets & drink ticket sales at the event are cash only.
- Beers are 12oz, same as a standard six-pack bottle or can.
- Drink tickets are strictly “use ‘em or lose ‘em” – no refunds.
- Proceeds from beer sales go towards neighborhood charitable causes.
UPDATE: ONLINE BEER BRACELET SALES HAVE CLOSED. BRACELETS WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT (CASH ONLY) IN OUR TICKETING AREAS ON THE 1400 & 1700 BLOCKS OF SOUTH STREET.