Bloktoberfest is here! Before you head out the door and come on down, here’s a few quick tips and reminders to make sure you have the absolute best festival experience possible:
- Will-call for all advance beer bracelets is located in the main ticketing area on the 1400 block, directly across from the Jamaican Jerk Hut.
- Beer bracelets and extra beer tickets can be purchased at the event - CASH ONLY - in one of two ticketing areas found on either the 1400 on 1700 blocks (see map).
- It’s a perfectly crisp autumn day - sunny & 60 degrees! Bust out the hoodies and puffy vests to stay comfy all afternoon and evening.
- You can find full schedules for music and kids activities here on our website, as well as printed on the festival maps available at the event.
- Know your limits, mind your manners, and be nice to your fellow Bloktoberfesters. We love people who drink responsibly, and encourage you to find safe ways home (like a discounted ride from Uber) at the end of the night if necessary.
- The person selling you your bracelet, pouring your beer, or pointing you towards the porta-potties is a volunteer. We’ve got about 100 of ‘em, and they’re all completely awesome. Please treat them to the respect and appreciation they deserve for helping to make this whole day possible.
- If there’s important breaking news from our end, we’ll break it on twitter, so be sure to follow @Bloktoberfest and check out our feed throughout the event.
…and that about does it! Thanks so much to everybody planning to join our wonderful little block party today, and have a great time. We can’t wait to see you out on South Street!